The mission of the West Haven Interagency Network for Children is to
provide West Haven families with the best available services for
children with serious behavioral health needs through intensive care
1. provide community education
identify service gaps
3. advocate for families
4. Develop resources and funding
1. Robert Morton, Chair – 203- 937-3633
2. Cecily Pacheco, Care Coordinator –
3. Stacy Andrews, Care Coordinator -
4. Karen Muro, Parent Support Group -
5. Rosalyn Diaz, Spanish Support Group -
6. Karen Muro/Viola Waldo - Adolescent
Support Group - 203- 937-3565
Potter, Autism Family Support Group
West Haven Local System of Care meets the 3rd Wednesday of
each month at City Hall, 355
Main Street, Basement Conference Room from 11:30am to 1:30 pm.
Local System of Care is designed to give Connecticut’s children with
complex behavioral health needs access to coordinated integrated care
based upon individualized service plans.
Letter of membership
All of our documents are in PDF format.
Please click on the
Adobe icon above to get a free
version of Adobe Reader.